Mira Hair Oil Reviews
Mira Hair Oil was created by a woman named Eva who grew tired of dealing with her thinning, unmanageable hair. Sick of using products that didn’t work, she set out to formulate a product that uses Ayurvedic Indian herbs like Eclipita Alba and Bacopa Monnieri that restore hair to its former luster, and, according to the sales page, help you achieve “longer, thicker and more voluminous hair.”
To maintain the integrity of the formulation, Mira Hair Oil is created in small batches of 500 bottles. It is not advertised in any media, nor is it available in any stores or salons. It is exclusively available online through a limited number of websites.
Who’s it For?
Mira Hair Oil is well-suited to those who have dry, thinning, brittle, or damaged hair. It also nourishes and hydrates itchy, dandruff-laden scalps. The 17 restorative herbs contained in the formula are designed to work for all hair types. It is safe to use on color-treated hair (including highlighted hair), grey hair, and hair of all textures and ethnicities.
Mira Hair Oil is also ideal for those who are looking to use natural, chemical-free products on their hair. There are no chemical ingredients in Mira Hair Oil, making it a good solution for consumers seeking a more natural solution to their hair care woes.
How Long Before Results?
According to the manufacturer, Mira Hair Oil will begin to reduce hair shedding and scalp itchiness within the first week. Hair growth typically takes around four to eight weeks.
Mira Hair Oil can be used in three different ways:
- Nightly leave-in treatment: Apply a quarter-sized amount of Mira Hair Oil to both your scalp and hair and leave it in overnight.
- Applied to wet hair: Apply a quarter-sized amount of Mira Hair Oil to both your scalp and hair before drying and styling your hair. This method will tame flyaways and split ends.
- Applied to dry hair: Apply a quarter-sized amount of Mira Hair Oil to your dry hair. The oil will act as a hair gel.
As mentioned, Mira Hair Oil is formulated in small batches of 500 bottles using 17 herbs:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract
- Phyllanthus Emblica Extract
- Eclipta Prostrata (Alba) Extract
- Hibiscus Abelmoschuns Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extracthenna
- Tridax procumbens (coat bottons)
- Cuscuta reflexa
- Asiasari Radix
- Sophora flavescens
- Ocimum gratissimum
- Ginkgo biloba
- Rosmarinus officinalis
- Thuja occidentalis leaf
- Citrullus colocynthis
- Trigonella (Fenugreek)
- Grape seed oil
*Mira Hair Oil also contains the non-herbal ingredients of Castor Oil and Olive Oil.
What Do the Ingredients Do?
Here’s a brief overview of two of Mira Hair Oil’s ingredients:
- Eclipta Prostrata (Alba) is considered a “beauty herb” and is native to countries such as India, Brazil, and China. It is a creeping herb that produces small flowers in three different colors. It is restorative to the scalp and has been known to help reduce dry, itchy scalp conditions. However, it is best known in Ayurvedic medicine as a hair loss remedy. When applied directly to the scalp, it can help activate the hair follicles. It is even used to restore grey hair back to its original color!
- Phyllanthus Emblica, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a deciduous tree that bears edible fruit. It is a potent antibacterial and antimicrobial agent and also contains high amounts of Vitamin C and polyphenols. It is known for its ability to nourish the scalp and hair and prevent premature greying of the hair.
Mira Hair Oil comes with several purchase incentives:
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee if you order Mira Hair Oil through this link.
- All orders come with a free bottle of Mira Hair Herbal Shampoo, a $39.99 value
- Shipping is included in the price regardless of where you live
All 17 ingredients of Mira Hair Oil are natural and do not contain any harmful chemicals, such as sulfates, that can strip the hair of moisture and shine. Even well-marketed oils such as Moroccan Oil are loaded with chemicals!
Length of Use
Mira Hair Oil is not a product that has to be used forever. Most users only need to use one or two bottles to achieve the results they are looking for.
At $79.99 a bottle, some may feel the price is a bit high. However, a bottle will last most users at least two months.
All orders are shipped from Canada via air mail, which can result in shipping times of two to three weeks.
Mira Hair Oil Customer Reviews
What did you think about Mira Hair Oil? Leave your review in the comments below!